Re: [Hampshire] How to get your foot in the door?

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] How to get your foot in the door?
I have started using python nothing to major just getting to grips with basics such as variables. I am really liking it so far. I am also really the Linux Shell Scripting Cookbook which is projet based and seems pretty straightforward. I am considering getting a raspberry pi as for the vesion of Python I am using it's 2.7.5. I tried using 3 but was getting weird syntax issues.