Re: [Hampshire] Add another hard drive to the same mount poi…

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Add another hard drive to the same mount point?
If you google lhammonds ubuntu server tutorial he walks you through the process of setting up LVM on a clean install. He then teaches you how to add a secondary hard disk and how to extend the volumes all done through the Cli of course :)

Very easy to follow tutorial makes LVM a walk in the park.

Sent from my iPhone