Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth Linux Users Group meeting

Author: Lisi
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Portsmouth Linux Users Group meeting
On Friday 19 July 2013 09:43:55 Lisi wrote:
> Hants LUG members would be very welcome at the PLUG meeting tomorrow. We
> will be meeting from 13:00 to 17:30 tomorrow at the Broadoaks social club
> in Hilsea: http://www.broadoaksocialclub.net/where.html

I clearly need to give myself a good shake.

I forgot to say that I shall aim to be there for 12:30 in case anyone arrives
early; especially anyone new.

I also omitted to say that you will need to ring the bell when you arrive and
will be let in when you say that you are there for the Linux meeting.

Go up the stairs and through the bar and we shall be in the room at the far
left.

Hilsea station is next door and there is ample parking opposite.

Lisi