Re: [Hampshire] Linux-compatible cameras

Author: Keith Edmunds
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux-compatible cameras
On Sun, 16 Jun 2013 16:38:55 +0100, cas194@??? said:

> As a septuagenarian myself, I'm not entirely sure how I should react to
> this.

You should be grateful, although I apologise if it came across as
demeaning (it probably did). My mum has lost her confidence in the last
few years with her default response being that she can't do something.
Hence my request for something straightforward.

I've ordered a Canon Ixus 127 now: thanks for all the helpful responses.
--
"You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone
who will never be able to repay you."