Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG membership

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hants LUG membership
On 12/06/13 16:02, john lewis wrote:
> I have reluctantly decided to cease memebrship of HantsLUG. It is
> unlikely I will be able to visit any meeting in the future and I don't
> contribute much to the mailing list either these days.
>
> I have enjoyed being a member and would like to say a big thank you for
> all the help I have had from too many people to be able to list over
> the years.
>
> I shall of course continue to be a user of Debian until such time as I
> disappear into a personal /dev/nul.

Hey John,

Like you I don't contribute much to the list these days (and have never
really been one for the meetings), but thanks very much for all of your
contributions to the LUG and also for our little chats off-list, be they
in Borders or via email: those thumb-shifters are still going strong! :-)

All the best,

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk