Re: [Hampshire] Win8 recovery (not as OT as it sounds)

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Win8 recovery (not as OT as it sounds)
Acronis true image is good for capturing images, Or you can use Microsoft deployment tools such as WAIK to capture and deploy images, you basically boot up the completed system in a pre installation environment and capture the image using a tool called imagex always ensure you sysprep images before you deploy. Hope this helps WAIK is pretty kool it's basically a suite of tools for image deployment including a tool called DISM for injecting drivers and patches into images. Anyways that's enough of the boring Microsoft stuff lol :)

Sent from my iPhone