[Hampshire] [For sale] IBM Thinkpad R52

Author: LUG
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [For sale] IBM Thinkpad R52
Hello all,
I'm planning on selling my old laptop on ebay but thought I would try to
avoid all the nausea involved in that and see if anybody on the list would
be interested.

It is an IBM Thinkpad R52 with a similar spec to the one listed here:
http://bit.ly/ZIMu6M

With the following differences:
- It has 2GB RAM.
- It has a fingerprint reader.
- I'm fairly sure the native resolution is 1400 x 1050 but it has been
sometime since I used it so I'll obviously confirm that if there is
interest.
- It doesn't have Windows on it! Currently an old version of Ubuntu but I
will DBAN the hard drive before handing it over.

Condition is good - a few minor scratches and scuffs but nothing major.

Battery life is not great, might last for half an hour or so but given the
"solid" build you probably wouldn't want to carry it around much, to be
honest.
Comes with the original AC adapter and the Factory reset CDs to re-instate
Windows XP and all the IBM bloatware, should you so choose.

I'm looking for £60
Collection from Southampton eves/wkends or Whiteley during working hours.

Please contact me off list if you are interested.

Thanks,
Keith