Re: [Hampshire] [Surrey] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 11t…

Author: Dominic Cleal
To: General Linux/Unix community List
CC: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [Surrey] Surrey LUG Bring-a-box meeting: 11th May 2013, Red Hat (Farnborough)
On 27/04/13 12:30, Robert Longstaff wrote:
> Hello. The next Surrey Linux User group 'bring a box' meeting will be on
> Saturday 11th May from 11am to 5pm at the Red Hat offices in
> Farnborough, Hampshire. Our thanks to Dominic Cleal for providing this
> venue.
>
> As usual, there is a dedicated page for this meet-up where people can
> add details of talks/presentations/workshops they would like to do - all
> offers welcome!
>
> http://surrey.lug.org.uk/bab-2013-05-11

Do remember that the meeting is this Saturday!

> Do let the list know if you can provide a lift from the Farnborough
> stations (or any other station that is convenient).
>
> For those who plan to come by car there is a change from last time: you
> will need to get a temporary permit from either the host or security
> when using the parking spaces outside the building. Please make sure it
> is prominently displayed in your windscreen.

We've had this restriction kindly lifted for the day, so please don't
worry about a permit provided you're in a Red Hat marked bay. If we run
out at the front of the building, there are some in the multi-story on
the right as you drive in.

--
Dominic Cleal
dominic@???