Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question

Author: Michael Daffin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Friday Fun Question
You never *need* to reboot unless you upgrade the kernel, otherwise
you just need to reboot the services you have updated. Once you restart all
the services that were updated it should behave just like you rebooted.

However, sometimes it is easier and quicker to just reboot... Quite often,
a logout and back in is enough for gui programs. But you never *need* to
reboot for everything but the kernel.

Michael Daffin <james1479@???>