[Hampshire] Free to a good home: back issues of Linux Format…

Author: Ian Park
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home: back issues of Linux Format magazine with DVDs
I've been instructed by Her Who Must Be Obeyed to turn out some of my
accumulated computer stuff; as a starter, I'm offering a bit over 120
back numbers of Linux Format magazine (issues 14 and 18 - 140), together
with most of the DVDs (I can lay my hands easily on those for issues 21
- 110, and I can probably roust out those for the later issues).
Clearly, posting the magazines won't make sense, but anyone who'd like
them is welcome to contact me off-list to arrange collection.

To save you asking where I live, the postcode is RG14 7JJ...

Ian
--
Ian Park
email: i.d.c.park@???