Re: [Hampshire] Upgrade problem to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS

Author: Gordon Scott
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Upgrade problem to Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
On Sat, 2013-03-23 at 16:29 +0000, Alan Pope wrote:

> Ah my bad. When you said "proprietary driver" I daftly assumed nvidia,
> not ATI. Seems you have an ATI card. I don't know a lot about ATI cards
> but lets see what we can do.

Hm, well, actually I _thought_ I had an Nvidia card, which is partly why
I didn't query your request. Looking through a ventilator I can, though,
see what looks like it's probably the ATI logo.
ATI usually work out of the box :-/

I guess the Nvidia was on some other PC.

> Which video card do you have? Can you:-
>
> lspci -vn | pastebinit

http://paste.ubuntu.com/5640513/

I guess the files on paste... expire after some time and get purged?