Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Domain registrars

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Domain registrars
Thank you all, I'll take a look at the suggestions.

I've got a follow up question too. How easy is it to switch registrars
if I wanted to switch my existing domains too? Or rather how easy is it
to switch the mail addresses I've got set up, as I presume switching the
domain registrations is reasonably straightforward? Will they switch all
my existing email addresses, or do I have to set them up again?

Leo