[Hampshire] [Admin] Upcoming meetings

Author: Tim Brocklehurst
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] [Admin] Upcoming meetings
Hi guys,

Just thought I'd give you an update on the next two meetings.

Next month we are at the University again (Bldg 59). We start at 1pm (Saturday
2nd March). Please post about any talks you want etc.

In April, we are privilidged to be hosted at IBM Hursley. For those who
haven't been before it's a great opportunity. The plan is to hold the Easter
debate at this meeting, but we need some speakers. The topic is (broadly) "The
Future of Linux"; The exact topics covered are at the discretion of the
speakers, but there's plenty to go at, from mobile-space to server-space,
SystemD to the Desktop.

Could anybody who is interested in speaking at the debate let me know. We'll
need a minimum of two people.

Look forward to seeing you at the next meeting,

Tim B.
--
Hampshire Linux User Group Chairman