Re: [Hampshire] Scamming call

Top Page
Author: Brad Rogers
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Scamming call

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x574db100.hantslug.org.uk.9030': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Jan 27 20:56:38 2013 GMT
gpg: using RSA key 4BC36C6C174D31C1
On Sun, 27 Jan 2013 20:10:17 +0000
Tony Wood <tonywoodtw@???> wrote:

Hello Tony,

>I recently asked my ex-directory neighbours about cold telephone calls
>and it seems they get more than I do. (Their most recent was the

Possibly because they give out their number to all the companies, web
sites and what-not that ask for it. If asked for a number, I always
give out my mobile number. If that is deemed unacceptable, I leave a
fake landline number; The STD code is correct, but the rest is bogus.

I have, on occasion, been tempted to say that the reason I decline to
give a landline number is because I'm in a witness protection
program. :-)

--
 Regards  _
Well well well, you just can't tell