Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] February Meeting

Author: Chris Malton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] February Meeting
And as per usual please - if you want internet access - then please mail
me (off-list) with your MAC addresses by Wednesday next week (that's the
30th). MACs mailed to me on Friday 1st Feb *will be too late* as I have
an all-day event on Friday next week.

I won't have any way of managing my way around you not being registered
at the Feb meeting, as I have another event the following weekend
needing my network kit.

Cheers,

Chris