Re: [Hampshire] Laptop screens

Author: Jan Henkins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Laptop screens
Hello James,

I feel your pain, 1344x768 on a 15.6" screen seems a total waste. My old Acer lappie sported a somewhat less wide 1280x800, which is a teenie bit better.

Anyway, as far as my experience stretches Dell and to some extent Lenovo and Novatech are the only vendors making it less than impossible to find a useful screen resolution for screens between 15-17 inches. One has to go through quite some pain finding anything of use from other manufacturers that doesn't force you to remortgage your house or use a trolley to move around.