[Hampshire] Replacement server recomendations

Author: Michael James Daffin
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Replacement server recomendations
My server has recently died (it has been on its last legs for a while now)
and I am looking for a replacement. I think that the motherboard has gone
so basically looking for a complete replacement (other then the hard disk
drives that is).

I don't mind a motherboard/cpu/ram bundle or a completed units as long as
it meets the basic requirements below. I was looking into home/small
business servers, but a desktop that matches the requirements would also do.

My price range is around *£200-400*

*Basic Requirements:*

- 4+ SATA ports
- Max of 8GB+ ram
- Processor capable of virtualisation
- Gigabit network port

*Features that would be nice to have:*

- USB 3.0 ports (or a PCIe slot to plug the one I have in)
- Integrated graphics card
- 6+ SATA ports
- Hot swap hdd bays/Easy way to remove the drives
- Quite (it sits in our living room next to the tv)
- Low power (it is on all the time)

*Features it does not need (ie things I don't want to pay loads extra for):*

- Operating system (no one likes the windows tax)
- DVD/CD rom (I never use them)
- PCIe graphics card (so long as it has an integrated one)
- Included HDD (I already have loads of these)

I am very flexible with everything listed but the basic requirements (it
must have them) listed above.

The server will run a number of services including a network file store,
torrent server, minecraft server, qemu vm, web server and anything else I
feel like experimenting with

Can anyone suggest something that matches these requirements? Or have any
other advice?

And thank you for any input.

--
Michael Daffin <james1479@???>