[Hampshire] ecommerce applications

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] ecommerce applications
I'm working with an osCommerce installation at the moment and finding it an
interesting piece of software to customise - it seems the only way to do so is
to edit the actual code which makes upgrading between versions a nightmare!

Anyway, I'm taking a look at alternatives, starting with Zencart which is an
obvious one to look at, and was wondering if anyone had any experience in this
area and could suggest others that may be worth evaluating.