[Hampshire] [ADMIN] October Meeting and AGM

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] October Meeting and AGM

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5744d100.hantslug.org.uk.25389': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun Sep 30 21:53:02 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hello,

This is your one week notice about he next LUG meeting which is also our AGM.

As previously announced we will be guests at the University on Saturday O6
October 2012. The meeting will run from 10am until 4pm (approximate) with the
AGM at 12 noon.

To vote you must attend the meeting in person, but you do not actually need to
attend the meeting if you are standing for a post. It is essential that we
elect a new committee at the meeting as a number of current committee members
have stood down and we need a complete committe to function.

The following names have been thrown in to the hat. Anyone who has put their
name in the hat can withdraw it at any time and anyone who feels they would
like to stand can still do so.

Chris Dennis        hostmaster (or treasurer if required)
Imran Chaudhry        general officer
Vic                    general officer or hostmaster
Andrew Ransom        general officer
Tim Brocklehurst    Chairman
Victor Churchill    general officer
Ed Beckmann            treasurer

If I missed a volunteer when I scanned the list please accept my apologises in
advance and please let me know and I'll add you to the list (and wiki during
the week).

As there are enough names for an election I'll not put my name on the list for
general officer but obviously I'm willing to help with the transition to the
new committee. I'll also not nominate of second anyone which means I can act
as returning officer for the election.

At this time I'd like to thank my fellow committe members, everyone else in
the LUG, our hosts and friends to allow the LUG to function.

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group