[Hampshire] Xsane + Ubuntu 12.04

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG
Subject: [Hampshire] Xsane + Ubuntu 12.04
Hi Folks,

Having decided once more to try and get my head around the new user
interface I seem to have hit my first roadblock.

Basically, having dismissed the preview window for Xsane I can find no
way of reinstating it, as to do this I would normally use the menus
which Ubiquity hides unless the window is maximised, and there is no way
to maximise the window that I can see.

I've tried deleting the .sane file in the hope that rebuild the profile
would be reset when it was recreated, but sadly that didn't work.

I guess the next stage is to completely remove the app and reinstall,
unless anyone can point out what it is that I am missing.

Cheers,

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk