Re: [Hampshire] Partition resizing

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Partition resizing
I found out how to do it in the end by using losetup to associated it
with a device, but in an unmounted state. I could then run resize2fs.
Unfortunately I couldn't then work out how to shrink the img file :(

So, working from what you said Chris, I created a new img file from
scratch and dded/copied stuff across. However I've now noticed there's a
subtle difference in the two ext4 filesystems: the one has a flag of:
unsigned_directory_hash, whereas the other uses signed. The other
difference is that the one has a needs_recovery filesystem feature. I
can't find out how to change/enable either of these options using
tune2fs; does anyone know how to do it?

Leo