Re: [Hampshire] re skype

Author: simon@simonreap.com
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] re skype
I use it most days, all day, on Ubuntu 64-bit 12.04. The 2.2 version would hang on initial connection 50% of the time - I would have to Alt-Ctrl-F1 to a text console to pkill it. The 4.0 version is much better at connecting, and has not yet hung. Once connected, both versions were solid at calls, but sometimes threw a wobbly of I suspended and resumed.

Simon

Sent from my HTC. Please forgive typographical inexactitude.