Re: [Hampshire] Unity on Ubuntu 12.04 v. old Gnome/KDE on 10…

Author: hantslug
To: l.kobiernicki, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Unity on Ubuntu 12.04 v. old Gnome/KDE on 10.04.x
On Monday 02 July 2012 01:49:29 Leszek Kobiernicki 1 wrote:
> We're still all adults here, I think ?

I wouldn't count on it! Seriously, I hope that there are some who have no yet
reached adulthood. Catch 'em young and all the rest of it. And we perhaps
should set a good example?

There was that enthusiastic and knowledgeable young man who came to the PLUG
stand at the Havant Green Fair, would love to come to meetings (when they are
no longer in a pub!!) and hopefully has subscribed to PLUG, and I would be
surprised if he has entered his teens. I am sure that he is not unique.

Lisi