[Hampshire] Free to a good home

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free to a good home
I have a few external drive type bits to get rid of and wondered if anyone was interested (collection just outside Portsmouth as usual):

o. External CDRW drive (Firewire) no idea what spec., came with a Mac (I think it is a CDRW anyway!!)
o. External CDROM drive (SCSI) 3x with caddy for the CD!
o. External CDRW drive (USB) no idea what spec again, style wise intended for an original iMac, with carry case, etc.
o. External 3.5" SCSI drive housing, no blanking plate so best for removable drive
o. External 5.25" SCSI drive housing, no blanking plate so best for removable drive

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: