Re: [Hampshire] Acer Revo 3600 + Xubuntu 12.04 + Panasonic V…

Author: Benjie Gillam
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Acer Revo 3600 + Xubuntu 12.04 + Panasonic Viera 32" TV
For my TV (an LG) I had to change the aspect ratio setting to "Just Scan", which I could do from the quick menu. There was also a setting in the ATI Control Panel that came with the proprietary fglrx (or whatever it's called) drivers called "overscan" which I had to drop from 10(%?) to 0. Then it worked like a charm, and these settings only affected that single HDMI port.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Benjie.

--
Sent from my iPhone, so please forgive spelling/brevity.

www.BenjieGillam.com
Founder: FitFu.com, GymFu.com

Brain Bakery Ltd. and GymFu Ltd have registered address: 7 Duck Island Lane BH24 3AA. Registered in England and Wales, Company Numbers: 5849251 and 7022440 respectively