Re: [Hampshire] Feel the Heat from Fedora 17b

Top Page
Author: Damian L Brasher
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Feel the Heat from Fedora 17b

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5752b100.hantslug.org.uk.31251': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Tue May 29 19:31:32 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key F4CED24E945F8E45
On Mon, 2012-05-28 at 09:42 +0100, Alan Pope wrote:

> On 27/05/12 21:45, Damian L Brasher wrote:
> > Side note: A you can alien the rpm for Debian based distros. Here
> > is one ready rolled - not recently tested
> > http://sourceforge.net/projects/dspaceinvadors/
> >
> If you'd like it packages properly in Ubuntu Software Centre (and
> potentially derivatives) you could use our app developer portal.
>
> http://developer.ubuntu.com/
>
> There's a "publish" link at the top which takes you through the steps
> to get your app in our repository nice and easily. You don't have to
> package as a deb, and whilst the site mentions pricing "£0" is a valid
> price :)

That's interesting. Cross-pollination creates a more detailed higher res
range of alien icons in my mind :) Alternative publication types, i.e.
journals is sits nicely.

Tweet log:

- Great results testing a random joystick | #Logitech Attack 3 | with
#dsihiscore | Absolutely zero config required #Fedora #Linux #Arcade

Apart from adding some more action during the code re-factoring,
joystick support is standard. As you can see above. Left, right and the
fire button.

Damian

--
Interlinux Engineering Foundation http://www.interlinux.org.uk

Central, non-trading, administration, governance and dissemination of
foundation intellectual property and know-how.

GPG 945F8E45