[Hampshire] [ADMIN] June Meeting

Top Page
Author: Hants LUG Chairman
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [ADMIN] June Meeting

gpg: failed to create temporary file '/var/lib/lurker/.#lk0x5674a100.hantslug.org.uk.10730': Permission denied
gpg: Signature made Sun May 27 22:53:03 2012 BST
gpg: using RSA key 9CDA8911AF0DB8C8
Hi,

Here is your 1 week reminder that our next meeting will be on Saturday 2nd of
June at Southampton University as planned. It will be our last meeting there
until the autumn.

There are also slots for anyone to give a talk!

Note incorrect date in earlier announcement. It's on a Saturday and this year
that falls on the 2nd, not any other date!

--
Adam Trickett
  Chairman, Hampshire Linux Users Group