[Hampshire] Fwd: [Surrey] TV RepRap User Group - Next Meetin…

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Fwd: [Surrey] TV RepRap User Group - Next Meeting 29th May
FYI: I know a few hants luggers were curious about the tvrrug project.

Note that for the first build, there was very little physical
meeting up required and one of the members now lives in Bristol,
so hants is not that really that far for the odd meetup. :-)

Also, I attended the surrey hants makerspace inaugural meetup
yesterday evening. It was HOT at 6:30pm and the meeting went well.