[Hampshire] Zentyal? Others?

Author: Stephen Nelson-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] Zentyal? Others?
Hi,

We're going to be deploying a couple of firewalls for a client -
pretty busy php and java platform, about 20 servers in total. Not a
very complex ruleset.

I would normally just use pf and carp on a pair of OpenBSD boxes, but
this project is run by a different engineer, and he feels having
something with a web interface would be nice.

I've not used any of them. My inclination would be pfsense, but I'm
curious to know what other folk have used and found to be good. The
chap running the project has suggested Zentyal - any experiences with
this you good folks could share?

Best,

S.