Re: [Hampshire] USB, PS/2 and 5 pin DIN keyboards

Author: Philip Henderson
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] USB, PS/2 and 5 pin DIN keyboards
It might be worth contacting The Keyboard Company
(http://www.keyboardco.com/) as they have years of experience with
quality keyboards. If nothing else they will understand exactly what
you mean when you describe your keyboard and may be able to offer a
current model with a similar feel.

I see they do an "Original IBM style keyboard, beige PS/2" - expensive,
but this is probably the sort of thing you are after.

Philip