Re: [Hampshire] Hampshire Digest, Vol 66, Issue 16

Author: Stephen Davies
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Hampshire Digest, Vol 66, Issue 16
Spelling
    Tools -> Options -> Composition  Check the box 'Check spelling
before sending'

Signature
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Signatures_%28Thunderbird%29

Attachements
When an email has an attachement at the bottom of the TBird window there
is an icon like a PAPERCLIP. Click on this. On the RH side there will
be an option to 'Save all'.

I set my default font to be Calibri. When I opened the 'reply' I got
Calibri.
Regarding the colour, what does the setting in

Tools->Composition->General->Send Options : Text Options say. Mine is
set to 'Send in both plain text and HTML'. So you should see
Blue on Green apart from this last bit.

On the email input bod there are two overlapping squares next to the
font label
The toolbat underneath the Subject line on mine goes
Body Text Font (calibri) Overlapping squares. If you click on these
you can cgange the text colour (the upper one) or the vackground (the
lower one)
These will override those set in Tools>Composition->General TEXT color
& Backbround Color.
IF you are sending email in HTML format.

Samantha