Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Meetings Question

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Meetings Question
** hantslug@??? <hantslug@???> [2012-04-10 21:14]:
> On Tuesday 10 April 2012 20:16:26 Jon Wilks wrote:
> > I took my son Ross to the last HantsLug meeting and he is 9.
> >
> > Jon
> >
> > On Apr 10, 2012 7:03 PM, "Dominic Rodriguez" <shymega2011@???> wrote:
> > > Hi Guys,
> > >
> > > Is there a minimum age limit for HantsLUG meetings? If so, could you tell
> > > me? I am 13 if that helps.
>
> My granddaughter came with me several times when she was nine.

** end quote [hantslug@???]

I've just checked the meeting records, and although my son hasn't been for a
while (likely because I haven't either) he first came to a meeting when he was
5. I would assume that any age issues would be to do with supervision and
whether you are old enough to attend on your own, or can persuade somebody to
come with you - talking generically here, not specifically. I remember a couple
of lads (as the were then) being dropped off to a meeting in Winchester many
years back by their parents - iirc with desktop computers as was common then at
BAB meetings!! I think they are still around, certainly on the Surrey LUG list.

Just checked back on the wiki and found:

http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/wiki/4thNovember2006 for the meeting and...
http://www.hants.lug.org.uk/wiki/AaronTansom for his very own (way out of date) wiki page :)