Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Meetings Question

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] HantsLUG Meetings Question

> On 10 April 2012 19:02, Dominic Rodriguez <shymega2011@???> wrote:
>
>> Hi Guys,
>>
>> Is there a minimum age limit for HantsLUG meetings? If so, could you tell
>> me? I am 13 if that helps.
>>
>> I sincerely hope not! I'm 70, but I'm delighted to see younger
> enthusiasts at these meetings! The more, the merrier!
>
> Chris.
>
> Dominic,

I've worked with computers all my adult life and I have a grandson who's
just started a CompSci degree course. I despair when I see youngsters who
show off computer-driven gadgets they've bought, but have no interest
whatever in learning to understand what's happening when they turn them on.

It's refreshing to encounter someone like you and I hope you derive as much
satisfaction from computing as I have.

Chris.