Re: [Hampshire] Domain type authentication using Linux as "d…

Author: Ally Biggs
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Domain type authentication using Linux as "domain" server
Idiots guide to LDAP, Samba and Getting your windows boxes to behave with Linux. Does such a thing exist? I the problem with documentation I have read I'm not being funny but usually it's over complicated jargon, doesn't get to the point it's usually outdated, and samba ends up broken with each windows release so nothing works. So then you have to start making changes to your windows boxes to get samba to work.

Sent from my iPhone