Re: [Hampshire] Custom-built PCs

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Custom-built PCs
On 02/04/12 10:34, Ian Park wrote:
> Does anyone know of a similar company they'd trust to do a decent job
> of building a similar system but with a more up-to-date (spelled f - a
> - s - t - e - r!) processor etc?

A friend of mine has had a couple of best-of-breed gaming beasts built
by Simon at RapidPCs [1] in Christchurch, Dorset (just across the Hants
border).

He basically lists the components he wants to go in it, which they vet
for compatibility and price for him. Where they can't beat on-line
suppliers on price they will then allow him to order those parts up and
they then combine them all into an incredibly well-built and
fully-tested machine (I've seen the results) for a reasonable fee.

Sean

[1] http://www.rapidpcs.co.uk/

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk