[Hampshire] Free Stuff

Author: mark
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free Stuff
I'm having a clearout so I've got some odds and sods to go for free (or
best offer).
All available to collect from Southampton by the end of the month -
email me off-list if you're interested.

2x 1GB DDR2 Desktop RAM
2x 512MB DDR2 Laptop RAM
1x Maxtor 40GB IDE/PATA HDD (Manufactured 2004, unused for past 4
years)
1x First Generation Tux Droid[1] - Battery pack is knackered but I
think everything else still works (it has an AC adapter). Requires 1
Mini USB cable.
1x Laptop power supply - Originally from an ASUS A6T, 19V 4.74A Output,
Plug is the second from the left in [2]
1x CanoScan NI1240U Flatbed USB Scanner - Just tested with Ubuntu 11.10
and Simple Scan, works fine.
The following issues of Linux Format[3]:
145
118
149
146
143
147
A Variety of Linux format coverdiscs, from various issues between Issue
70 (Debian 3 release) to Issue 98 (Linux Mint 3 release), issues 146
(Ubuntu 11.04), 147 (Fedora 15) and 150 (Centos 6).

First come, first served!

Cheers
Mark

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tux_Droid