[Hampshire] [OT] Gladrags and Handbags (was: Re: Help! I'm b…

Author: Sean Gibbins
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: [Hampshire] [OT] Gladrags and Handbags (was: Re: Help! I'm buying a laptop.)
On 15/01/12 01:22, Vic wrote:
>> Now now ladies this is a LUG, not a whores handbag club :-P
> Aw, crap. Am I in the wrong place again?

I suspect it's more a case of Ian not having been around in the good old
days when the handbags really did fly when threads periodically
degenerated into full on flame wars.

<wipes away nostalgic tear>

Is it just me or was there more by way of hardcore Linux posts pinging
back and forth in those days, too?

Anyway, being posessed of a handbag (albeit a shoulder bag with a
handle), and being a corporate whore, I feel I need a forum! :-)

Sean

--
music, film, comics, books, rants and drivel:

www.funkygibbins.me.uk