Re: [Hampshire] Help! I'm buying a laptop.

Author: timb
To: lug, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Help! I'm buying a laptop.
I've just done a bit more searching, and whilst PC-World hasn't in the
past been known for incredible value, they have just occasionally come up
with something impressive:

http://www.pcworld.co.uk/gbuk/hp-pavilion-g6-1220sa-15-6-laptop-charcoal-grey-11361479-pdt.html

This is quicker than the previous two laptops (at least from the
benchmarks I've seen, which as I suggested in the first post of this
thread, may be anecdotal), but it's also £50 cheaper.

I didn't see much from Novatech which were really exciting for the price,
but I know people who have had success with them for business.

So many options,

Tim B.