Re: [Hampshire] Linux Answers

Author: Jacqui Caren
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Linux Answers
On 22/12/2011 22:28, hantslug@??? wrote:
> On Thursday 22 December 2011 21:28:15 Keith Edmunds wrote:
>> Right or
>> wrong, justified or not, that's reality.
>
> Speaking personally, that jars considerably less than modern teenager-speak
> for contact lenses.

Many many decades ago when I studied physics and computer science I had a hard time
getting used to the different disciplines using the same TLA's (or worse the same
greek letters) for different purposes. Made my head spin - it was like learning
half a dozen different languages at once.

Compared to that "time flies like a banana" is simples - only two "realms" :-)

Jacqui