[Hampshire] Linux mailing lists

Author: Rob Malpass
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Hi all

Is anyone having problems with any other Linux mailing lists at the moment?
I'm subscribed to several (via another email account - not the one from
which I'm sending this) and I noticed I haven't had any messages from (for
example) Sydney, New Zealand, Manchester, Coventry or Northampton for
several days. Some groups are quieter than others but certainly this is
unusual for Sydney and particularly New Zealand.

Having checked the websites which allow access to these lists' archives, it
seems there have been no messages since Friday. I've even tried to
register a new email address with the Sydney to see if the problem was at my
end - but seemingly not.

Any ideas anyone?

Cheers

Rob