Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Big IMAP accounts

Author: Vic
To: hampshire
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] [OT] Big IMAP accounts

> Can anyone suggest or recommend an outfit that provides an IMAP service
> with lots of room? i.e. multiple mailboxes that can each store
> something of the order of 20GB of email (with big attachments).

As Tim said, you should do this yourself. A commercial provider is likely
to be expensive.

> The companies I've looked at so far limit mailboxes to about 2GB.

That's quite reasonable, IMO, for email. If you're looking at 20GB each,
might I suggest you consider whether or not email is really the right
mechanism for moving this data around?

Vic.

p.s. If you really, really need this done, I can arrange it (either do it
myself on my DC machines, or hand it off to a colleague). But it's
unlikely to be cost-effective :-(