Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Hour, Farnborough. Tonight

Author: Andy Random
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Ubuntu Hour, Farnborough. Tonight

On Thu, 20 Oct 2011, Alan Pope wrote:

> If anyone fancies a pint and lives in or near Farnborough then you
> might want to come along to the Prince of Wales [0] tonight from 8pm.
>
> The Ubuntu UK team have this new thing called 'Happy Hour' [1] where
> we pick a pub a month around the country and people local to that pub
> get together for beer and chat.

Gosh Popey what luck!

The "Ubuntu UK team" appear to have picked a pub walking distance from
your house...

:)

> There's no obligation to bring a
> computer, and it's absolutely not an 'install fest'.
>
> Just bring your drinking arm and some beer tokens.

Is it literally an hour, 8-9 or will you be in the pub later than that?

I wouldn't mind coming along, but it depends what time I escape work, I
don't normally get home until after 8pm :(

Andy