Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: Chris. Aubrey-Smith
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
On 27 September 2011 17:36, Victor Churchill <victorchurchill@???>wrote:

> On 27 September 2011 17:31, RobinT Catling
> <fullcirclepodcast@???> wrote:
> > then take regular breaks with relaxation exercises so as not to get fixed
> in
> > one position.
>
> There's a web app for that...
>

> --
> best regards,
>
> Victor Churchill,
> Bournemouth
>
> --
> Please post to: Hampshire@???

I find it strangely reassuring to learn that I'm not alone in finding that
daily activities, which I once pursued without thinking, now require some
planning and forethought.

If it's of any help, I have found the Lenovo A6010 mouse, together with a
gel-pad mouse mat (available from most good £pound shops) help enormously
with the kind of 'hand fatigue' which crept up on me a few years back....

Chris