Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands

Author: James Courtier-Dutton
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Pointing device for arthritic hands
On 27 September 2011 10:41, Jacqui Caren-home <jacqui.caren@???> wrote:
> On 27/09/2011 09:41, Victor Churchill wrote:
>>
>> Got a Logitech Marble this year when I doubled up the systems on my
>> desktop (and no I don't want a KVM switch ;-) mainly because of its
>
> Question - does anyone know of a dual head KVM that is not silly money.

Is it called "two cheap single head KVMs" ? ;-)

Another option is using technologies like RDP, NX and remote X sessions.
So you log into a single machine, and open windows that have views of
different machines.
Thus, not needing a KVM.
There are still situations that require KVMs, but not many.
It is a shame there are not DRAC or ILO ports on all PCs, not just server ones.