[Hampshire] Free books and bits

Author: Paul Tansom
To: hampshire
Subject: [Hampshire] Free books and bits
If anyone is interested in any of these let me know. I will likely be listing
them on Freecycle / Freegle very soon as well. They are all pretty old, but may
be of interest. The O'Reilly ones are first editions unless stated.

O'Reilly
Sendmail
Linux in a Nutshell
Programming Perl 2nd Edition
Using Samba
Que
Special Edition Using Linux
Sams Publishing
Linux Unleashed 2d Edition (Slackware 3.0 on CD!!)
Sybex
Linux Complete
Wiley
HTML Sourcebook 2nd Edition (HTML 3.0!!)
Odd bods
Linux for Dummies
Official Netscape JavaScript Book
The Windows NT 4 Server Book
Upgrade & Maintain Your PC

I am also about to list some other junk that I need to clear if anyone is interested:

a whole load of cables, IDE/ATA33, FD, parallel printer, internal audio (CD to
m/b), 'kettle' leads, phone/modem; some USB ADSL modems; a 17" CRT monitor;
batch of PCI/AGP cards, VGA, ATA66 RAID, 10/100 NIC, modem; ATX PSU (old so no
SATA connectors); some small capcity IDE HDs (as yet un dban'd); mice PS/2 &
serial; an AT keyboard; a BT 'PHAXswitch' and some office phones; a SCSI
housing with no PSU; a USB 1.1 hub; a GBA mains adapter; oh and a load of odd
case blanks, HD mounts, etc.

I doubt they are of any interest, but since I was posting anyway!

Oh, I'm based just outside Portsmouth between Cosham and Waterlooville for
collection - ignore my registered office below!!

Registered in England | Company No: 4905028 | Registered Office: