Re: [Hampshire] NAS reommendations

Author: Peter Andrijeczko
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] NAS reommendations
I'd second the Netgear Stora, I have three of them.

The default firmware is not wonderful but it's hackable and you can add
additional software with ipk packages to get it to work how you want - as
James mentioned, it's all on openstora.com.

eBuyer were knocking them out for about £70 each a couple of months ago, you
can get them to support RAID0, RAID1 or JBOD.