Re: [Hampshire] Screen

Author: Peter Andrijeczko
To: adam.trickett, Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Screen
Hi All

Firsty, just to say I'm new to the Hampshire LUG as of today, in a nutshell
I'm a 15-year Linux veteran who lives in Chineham, near Basingstoke and my
distro of choice is Gentoo Linux.

On the core question, has anyone looked at Terminator yet for multiple
terminal session working?

http://www.tenshu.net/terminator/

I read about it in Linux magazine a couple of months ago but not got around
to trying it yet - though have used screen for a couple of years.

Regards

Peter Andrijeczko