Re: [Hampshire] 4th June meeting - IBM Hursley

Author: Dr A. J. Trickett
To: hampshire
CC: Anton Piatek1
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] 4th June meeting - IBM Hursley
On Thursday 26 May 2011, Anton Piatek1 wrote:
> Hi all,
> As you know the next Hants LUG meeting is at IBM Hursley Labs on Sat the
> 4th June
> Details of the day (times to arrive) and how to get there are being put
> up at
> http://www.hantslug.org.uk/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?HursleyLabs but are also below
> for your information.

Thank Anton, I was just going to ask if everything was okay.

Put my name down, and I have promised to do a talk, I'll send the title along
when I've written it!

--
Adam Trickett
Overton, HANTS, UK

"Norton Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files.  This
 provides more security than wiping with decimal values."
    -- from the manual of Norton Systemworks 2002, pg 160