Re: [Hampshire] Kmail

Author: Leo
To: Hampshire LUG Discussion List
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Kmail
OK. I wasn't aware there were server subscriptions, but that certainly
makes sense. I wonder what sort of subscription Thunderbird uses for
IMAP then, as I haven't seen the option for server or local in it.

Yeah, I should test it really. Although I'm still amazed at how little
documentation I could find on this.

Leo