Re: [Hampshire] Networking for Dummies

Author: Rob Malpass
To: 'Hampshire LUG Discussion List'
Subject: Re: [Hampshire] Networking for Dummies

Sorry - there has already been quite a few excellent responses on this
but...

He's running one W7 machine and will be connected via cable to a hub.

Sounds like ipcop or something similar is the way to go - though I must
admit I'm sorely tempted to get a cheap ISP and put it down our second phone
line just for him - definitely the most expedient route!

Will look in more detail at all the other replies later - many thanks
everyone.

Rob